Entity reference

From: Hari Haran Subramanian <haran.hari@wipro.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:52:11 +0530
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi! This is Hari once again.
Iam building DOM tree from an XML file read by the IBM parser.
Can u tell me how I can create an entity reference in an XML document so
that the startEntityReference(...) and endEntityReference(...) get
called by the parser.
If u can give me an example of creating a small file which has this
entity reference , your help would be greatly appreciated.
I have already gone through the XML books.They weren't much help.
Thanks a million in advance,
Hari / Wipro Global R & D.