Re: DOM API usage question

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:55:08 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by the phrase

>a vc++ type of help

To "create an XML doc, add nodes to it, change the data of the nodes etc",
you call the appropriate "methods, methods and more methods." I know, that
doesn't tell you a lot about how to get started.

Unfortunately I don't have a recommended-reading list.  IBM has some XML
tutorials on the web which might be helpful:
http://www2.software.ibm.com/developer/education.nsf/xml-onlinecourse-bytitle
... I believe the "XML Programming in Java" and "XML for Programmers"
articles include practical introductions to the DOM.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research