Re: image onload?

From: Eric Richardson <maxwell@telesoft.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 07:34:20 -0700
To: Clover Andrew <aclover@1VALUE.com>
CC: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi Andrew,
You can preload images via JavaScript. This is how some designers change
images on mouse over by changing the image from their preloaded image array.
According to HTML 4.0, <script> is allowed in head, and my recollection is
that <head> is guaranteed to be loaded first. I'm not sure on the loading
thing though.
Hope this helps,
Eric :-)