Accessing IFRAME Src contents in DOM1 (Core) or DOM1 (HTML)

From: <Tony.Moss@marks-and-spencer.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:53:07 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org

Can anyone tell me how I access an IFRAME's source documents contents using
either DOM1 (Core) or DOM1 (HTML) ?

The equivalent IE code is "frameONE.document.body.innerHTML" where frameONE
if my iFRAME.

I've tried many ways navigating through the page contents but to no avail -
I always get stuck at the IFRAME node itself and can never get it's source
contents.

Thanks

Tony

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Michael House, Baker Street,
London, W1A 1DN
Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone  (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile  (020) 7487 2670

www.marks-and-spencer.com

This e-mail is Confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know and then
delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or distribute its contents to
anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this is prohibited and may be unlawful.