Re: DOM-2 CSS Module Inclusion -- Conformance/Compliance

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:10:35 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org
>"The interfaces within this section are considered fundamental, and must
be
>supported by all conforming DOM implementations."

Good catch. I believe the quoted phrase intended to say "all DOMs which
implement the CSS feature" have to support the CSS fundimentals. We should
fix this.

The CSS module, including the fundimentals, _is_ optional. See section 5.1:

   A DOM application can use the hasFeature method of the DOMImplementation
   interface to determine whether the CSS interfaces are supported or not.
   The feature string for the CSS Model is "CSS".

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research