Connectivity

From: <SEGLLC@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:09:22 EST
To: www-dom@w3.org
Pardon me if this sounds to basic, but could somebody point me to a good
write-up on connecting the User Interface (ASP) to my business logic?

We are writing a new application in which we are thoroughly knowledgeable on
the business logic/middle tier side (being written in J++), however we are
not clear on the correct set of techniques and tools to drive the
logic/middle tier from the Web side.

Our environment is IE5, Microsoft VM, IIS, Visual Studio 6.0, on a Windows NT
operating platform.

Thanks,

Bob