Annotating HTML DOM tree with CSS* properties

From: Chatragadda Sunil Kumar <csunil@cse.iitk.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:31:44 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org, www-dom@w3.org
Hi,
	I want to make available CSS3(including CSS1,CSS2) properties to
DOM through annotating the elements with custom attributes.

ex:
	INPUT { user-input : enabled }    // CSS3 Rule
   transform to
	<INPUT userInput="enabled" ... >  // HTML element

	Is there any algorithm to annotate the DOM tree with few number of
traversals. It should take into consideration the inheritance, cascading
mechanisms.
	If I am putting this question to a wrong mailing list, please
ignore.

Thanx