Re: Novice Java Language Binding Question

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:57:43 -0800
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
On 27 Jan 00, at 17:43, John Duffy wrote:

> My question is, how do I actually USE the Java Bindings classes?

Different DOM implementations have different ways of letting you access the Java bindings. These depend, for example, on whether
you are using a browser, or parser/DOM implementation, or some other sort of tool. Because of this, the only answer I can give is that you will need a DOM implementation which supports the Java bindings.
Check the documentation for the implementation you're interested in to make sure this is the case. The documentation should also include information as to how to use the Java bindings.

regards,

Lauren