Novice Java Language Binding Question

From: John Duffy <jbduffy@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:43:51 -0000
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi.

First of all, please forgive my ignorance about this subject.

I have downloaded, and printed, the DOM Level 1 Spec and think I have got the general idea.
Also, I have downloaded the Java-bindings.zip file and have amended my CLASSPATH to point to the class files.

My question is, how do I actually USE the Java Bindings classes?
I don' t mean how do I use the interfaces, but how do I get access to the interfaces from within Java.
Do I need to import the classes, or something?

Ultimately, I want to be able to dynamically alter an HTML document using the HTML Bindings.

Regards

John Duffy
jbduffy@cwcom.net