DOM Parsers, Canonical XML

From: <johnd@derwentbs.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:41:11 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org
Lo all,

Am I correct in assuming that all DOM parsers have the ability to
output the parsed XML in Canonical XML format?

The reason I ask is that I need to be able to read/write the data
contained in an XML file. The trouble is that since I am using a 4gl, I
cannot use c++ etc function calls. So I was hoping to get a DOM
parser
that put everything out in canonical format, which I could then read.

TIA

John
--

If you live in a country run by committee, be on the committee.
		-- Graham Summer