Re: DOM L2 comments, various

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:17:22 -0400
cc: www-dom@w3.org
UNSUPPORTED_EVENT_TYPE: Good catch. That should have been defined.

I do like the idea of explicitly saying that all ErrorCode values -- or at least
some sizable portion of that space -- are reserved to W3C. I've already seen
someone start trying to define his own values just above the official Level 1
set, and had to warn him that his code was likely to break in future releases of
the DOM.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research