Re: DOM2 Events are badly broken

From: Kasper Peeters <K.Peeters@damtp.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:11:45 +0100 (BST)
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org

> If you want yours to be taken into account, I can only encourage you
> to join and lobby for yours. You're very welcome!

I'd love to, but it's a bit difficult for most individuals:

 There are two classes of membership: Full and Affiliate. The annual
 fee for Full Members is $US 50,000. The annual fee for Affiliate
 Members is $US 5,000. There are no differences in Member benefits
 between the two classes of membership. All new Members must commit to
 a three-year initial term of membership. After that, membership renews
 annually.

Kasper