Re: [Moderator Action] DOM2 Events are badly broken

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:50:49 +0200
To: Raph Levien <raph@acm.org>
CC: www-dom@w3c.org
Raph,
I understand your irritation and will make sure that your comments get
reviewed.
This said, simply stating that the current draft is broken isn't quite
appropriate. As a matter of fact, the current draft (well, the latest
internal draft at least) does fulfill the requirements we've been
working with. Your problem is simply that they do not cover your
requirements. Now, again, I will see if there is anything we can do
about that.
Thanks for your feedback.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors  -  W3C, DOM Activity Lead  -
http://www.w3.org/People/Arnaud