Stability of VC6 apps using MS XMLDOM API

From: Amit Rekhi <amitr@abinfosys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:22:22 +0530
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Hello,

ENVIRONMENT
Development Tool : Visual C++ 6.0
DOM Implementation: MS XMLDOM implementation
shipped with IE5
Web Browser: IE 5

PROBLEM STATEMENT

I am planning to build an application in Visual C++
version 6.0.
This app. will use the
- the MS XMLDOM implementation (shipped with IE5)
to store it;s data in DOM nodes.
I wanted to clarify my doubts regarding the stability of such apps
before I code on with it.

QUESTIONS

1) What is the stability,effieiency of such VC++ 6.0 based apps using
MSXMLDOM implementation? Any known issues ?

2) What is the experience of list members in using such apps?

Amit Rekhi,
Software Engineer,
A.B. Infosys Private Limited,
B-102, Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi - 110049,
INDIA.
Tel: +91-11-6512816,6512822,6968976
Fax: +91-11-6518873
Website: http://www.abinfosys.com
EMail: amit@abinfosys.com

Note: Not related to Infosys Technologies Limited