Re: DOM for XML question

From: Mike Champion <mike.champion@aliaron.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:12:35 -0500
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
There are numerous DOM implementations for XML.  The xml.com DOM resources
page has links to some, and pretty much all of them are mentioned somewhere
in http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/sgmlnew.html (Robin Cover's SGML news
page); search for DOM and you'll find a bunch.  I'd suggest looking at IBM's
"alphaWorks" implementation, Sun's "ProjectX", Datachannel/Microsoft's XML
parser/DOM engine ... the URLs are sure to be in the SGML News page
somewhere.

Does anyone have a more specific URL that has links to the existing DOM
implementations?