Re: "Empty" Text Nodes

From: <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:44:44 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
> 1. If the DOM Level 2 will cover the parsing/processing API, it could
> specify how this behavior could be controlled by the application; I
> would rather see the SAX API being extended and covered by the W3C
> Options I would cover when defining a parsing API would be: validation,
> external entity parsing, entity expansion, whitespace removal, etc.

Also something to bear in mind would be the disposition of Attributes whether
unspecified, specified with no value, or explicitly assigned value.

Uche Ogbuji
FourThought LLC, IT Consultants
uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com	(970)481-0805
Software engineering, project management, Intranets and Extranets
http://FourThought.com		http://OpenTechnology.org