Re: DOM platforms

From: Mike Champion <mike.champion@aliaron.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:43:30 -0500
To: "Mary Brady" <mbrady@nist.gov>, <www-dom@w3.org>
Those that come quickly to mind include Netscape "Gecko", IBM's alphaworks XML parser, Sun's "Project X", the docuverse.com DOM SDK, Object Design's Excelon beta, the Oracle 8i XML parser ...  Most of these are pre-release things that require registration as a beta tester or whatever.  If you can't find them by the usual means, I'm sure I can dig up the URLs.

Mike Champion