[www-dom] <none>

From: <Ming-Fang.Wang@alltel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:58:56 -0600
To: www-dom@w3.org
     I have a bit difficulty to trace down places that the exception:
     "NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR" should be raised. From the document, the
     doctype attribute of the interface Document does not allow
     modification because Level 1 DOM does not support editing document
     type. I also found a couple of similar mentioning in other sections of
     the DOM document. Are these the only places that the exception should
     be raised when being modified.

     Thanks

     -Ming-fang Wang

     Mingfang.Wang@alltel.com