Re: document.createElement returned instance

From: Christophe Ney <christophe@lutris.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:51:18 -0800
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Cc: "Mark Diekhans" <markd@Grizzly.COM>
Thanks,

I guess I just ran through a docuverse bug, that is:

        HTMLDocument doc=new BasicHTMLDocument(new DOM());
        Element elem = doc.createElement("HEAD");
        System.out.println("elem instanceof HTMLHeadElement="+(elem
instanceof HTMLHeadElement));

gives me an output of
    elem instanceof HTMLHeadElement=false

Christophe Ney