Re: C++ DOM Binding

From: David Williams <djw@avantgo.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 17:43:23 -0800
To: Ming-Fang.Wang@alltel.com
CC: www-dom@w3.org
Ming-Fang.Wang@alltel.com wrote:

>      Hi, I would like to know if there is a C++ DOM binding spec.

We developed a C binding using the Java bindings as a guide. The first
argument is always the object (which is a vtable like self descriptive
object), and overloaded method names were extended to include type in the
name:

   value = PDOMgetValue(textObject);

   PDOMsetValue(textObject, "new value");

   etc...

It would seem a C++ binding based on the Java bindings as starting place would
be straight forward.

djw