Peek at next draft version?

From: Tom Otvos <tom.otvos@pervasive.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:13:07 -0400
To: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
When are we likely to get a peek at the next version of the DOM spec?  A
number of questions keep coming up related to creating documents and moving
nodes between documents, both of which are scheduled to be addressed in the
Level 2 spec.  I have coded around these issues in my implementation, but it
sure would be nice to make my version conform to what will ultimately be in
the spec.

Tom Otvos
Director of Research, Pervasive Software Inc.
"Try not! Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." - Yoda