RE: adding DocumentFragment to a Node

From: Tom Otvos <tom.otvos@pervasive.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:31:19 -0400
To: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
I need to reopen this topic briefly.  The spec is a little vague about node
ownership where DocFrag's are concerned.  For appendChild, it clearly says
that nodes are *moved* to the destination node, whereas for insertBefore, it
just says that the frag's children are inserted.  Am I right in assuming
that nodes are moved in both cases?

Tom Otvos
Director of Research, Pervasive Software Inc.
"Try not! Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." - Yoda