Using the DOM

From: Jeff Beck <burst@bluesky.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:35:01 -1000
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi.

I wondered if you could help me with some beginner questions:

I can't find any examples of actually using the DOM. Are there any?

My upcoming task includes invoking a java servlet that would query an
oracle database
using JDBC. The resulting objects would be used to generate represent
XML tags and data.

Would it be possible to use the DOM  to create a document object
based on the results of the query ? Could I then easily enumerate
over the model, in order to print an XML file?

Aloha,

Jeff Beck
BBN Technologies