Re: DOM Level 2 Core Features

From: ANOQ of the Sun <anoq@vip.cybercity.dk>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:18:46 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org
Don Park wrote:
> As the co-editor of the DOM Level 2 Core spec, I would like invite you to

> make suggestions on what new features to include in the Level 2 Core.
> Please make your suggestions specific, practical, and justifiable.

Some time ago I put up a document on my homepage with some
of the suggestions from this mailing list. I know it's outdated, but
I guess it's nice as a "not to forget" list of features...

http://users.cybercity.dk/~ccc25861/Programming/DOMEnhancements.html

I hope it's a little useful...

Cheers
--
val it = ("ÁNOQ of the Sun", "Johnny Andersen",
["anoq@vip.cybercity.dk", "anoq@berlin-consortium.org",