Some DOM Level 1 Core Tests for Mozilla 5(NGLayout) and IE5b2

From: Jeremie Miller <jeremie@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 02:42:55 -0600 (CST)
To: mozilla-layout@mozilla.org, www-dom@w3.org
I've posted a few initial tests and examples on my site that work in both
browsers.  The tests utilize the DOM Level 1 HTML to display the results
in a dynamically updating color coded table.

Right now the tests just look at Node and Document and all of the
properties/methods available for them.  I'm planning on making the tests
much more complete, as time permits, along with a few more cool examples
:)

Please, if there's any problems with the way I'm testing, let me know and
I'll fix it asap... But also note that right now both IE5b2 and
NGLayout(Nov 7th debug build) are still moderately incomplete in full DOM
support.  I'm also assuming that the "document" object in JavaScript is
bound to the HTMLDocument object in the DOM, but right now this doesn't
appear to be completly true in IE5b2.

http://www.jeremie.com/Dev/DOM/

Enjoy, and watch out for some more things showing up there soon!

jer@jeremie.com
http://www.jeremie.com/