[Q] about attribute value normalization

From: KAZUMI Saito <ksaito@flab.fujitsu.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 18:59:58 +0900
To: www-dom@w3.org
I have a question about attribute value normalization.

In XML-Spec section 3.3.3 Attribute-Value Normalization,
there is following description.

 "If the declared value is not CDATA, then the XML processor
  must further process the normalized attribute value by
  discarding any leading and ....."

Should the "value" attribute of Attr interface be nomalized by
previous description?

After I modified the children of Attr Object, should the "value"
attribute be normalized again?

-----
 KAZUMI Saito  FUJITSU Laboratories Ltd.