Re: Node Question

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:16:17 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
I think the past consensus has been that if an operation fails, the
document should be left unchanged (which may mean either that it isn't
changed, or that the change is made and then undone). Usually this isn't
hard to do, if you're careful about the order in which operations are
performed.

I don't see an explicit promise that it'll work this way in the DOM spec,
but I may not be looking carefully enough.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research
Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are solely those of the author.