Impact of DOM

From: Liora Alschuler <Liora@the-word-electric.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 17:00:07 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi,

I am new to the list, so please pardon any redundancy in this request.

I am researching a short story on the impact of the DOM Level Recommendation
for publication in the Seybold Report on Internet Publishing and XML.com.
For this story, I am looking for examples of implementations that will have
an impact on the way information is presented or the services that can be
offered by an information source.

I would like to speak with vendors who are working on DOM implementations
for their apps and with users (info publishers) who see new opportunities
for content-driven services as a result of the new interface spec.

Please contact me at:

Liora@xml.com or Liora@the-word-electric.com

or at 802/785-2623

If relevant to this list and not in conflict with list policy, please feel
free to reply on the list, otherwise, privately.

thanks,

Liora

Liora Alschuler
POB 177, Route 5