Re: DOM Level 1 Becomes a W3C Recommendation

From: <sutor@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:33:33 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Perhaps you could differentiate the two a bit more on technical

Robert S. Sutor
Research Staff Member Manager
Interactive Scientific Publishing
IBM Research Division

techexplorer website:

To:   www-dom@w3.org
cc:    (bcc: Robert S Sutor/Watson/IBM)
Subject:  Re: DOM Level 1 Becomes a W3C Recommendation

Docuverse is planning to release two versions of DOM implementations: a
'lean and mean' version for deployment and a 'safe and cudly' version for
development.  We more of us are going to be doing this, we should come up
with some good names.  XML has validating and non-validating parsers.  What
should we have for DOM?

Don Park