Re: NodeList interface

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 18:25:49 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
>One other issue. You should specify whether modifications to the tree
>(ie. insertBefore(), removeChild() etc.) are intended to be mirrored in
>pre-existing NodeLists ... mutatis mutandis for NamedNodeMap.

I believe there is wording in the document (though last I checked, it
wasn't in all the right places -- known problem) that says that both
NodeList and NamedNodeMap are "live views" of the DOM's contents; changes
to the DOM tree alter these views and vice versa.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research
Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are solely those of the author.