Re: Should Document.cloneNode() work in Level 1?

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 15:24:37 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
> Should Document.cloneNode() work in Level 1?  I say, YES!

I'm happy either way; Level 2's going to need this code anyway... If the
answer is "yes", I think it's worth adding a comment in the spec to remind
the reader that cloning a Document does require special processing, to
readjust ownerDocument if nothing else.
Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research
Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are solely those of the author.