Re: The DOM Weasel

From: Mike Champion <mcc@arbortext.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 11:12:00 -0400
To: "Jared Sorensen" <JNSORENSEN@novell.com>, <www-dom@w3.org>
At 08:31 AM 9/8/98 -0600, Jared Sorensen wrote:
>I finally received a weasel logo from the graphic designers.
>Let me know if you think it should be changed.

Well, as much as I like the image of the DOM WG as superheroes, the
Super-weasel cape is perhaps a bit much.  I have a mental image of a weasel
weaseling through the letters D O M that appeals to me ...

By the way, yesterday's Dilbert (the one on the Web anyway) had a weasel
motif;
I'll pass along only a snippet to keep Scott Adam's lawyers off my back.
His weasel, needless to say, is not exacly appealing-looking.

The punchline is "you should never settle for the lesser of two weasels",
which of course we could never take seriously or we'd never get anything
done ;~)