Re: document.write to self during load not allowed by PR-DOM

From: Don Park <donpark@quake.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:57:13 -0700
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
John,

>In addition, implementing the DOM PR as written forces HTML DOMs to have
>HTML parsers associated with them.  I note that the latest version of
>Don Park's DOM SDK does not support these methods at all.

Docuverse DOM SDK PR2 does not implement following methods:

HTMLDocument.open
HTMLDocument.close
HTMLDocument.write
HTMLDocument.writeln

HTMLSelectElement.setOptions
HTMLTableElement.setTBodies
HTMLTableRowElement.setCells
HTMLTableSectionElement.setRows

First four methods will be implemented when the HTMLReader and scripting
language support is completed (soon).  Remaining four methods were not be
implemented because they will be deprecated.

Don Park
Docuverse