ANN: Docuverse DOM SDK PR2 Released

From: Don Park <donpark@quake.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 19:36:24 -0700
To: "www-dom" <www-dom@w3.org>
Docuverse DOM SDK Preview Release 2 is now available at:

http://www.docuverse.com/domsdk/index.html

PR2 includes W3C DOM HTML API support and minor bug fixes.

Also, as of PR2, DOM SDK can be used for commercial purpose for free.  This
change in licensing policy was made in response to numerous pleas,
complaints, and comparisons to IBM's free commercial license for XML4J.
Although comparing Docuverse to IBM is like comparing Tweety Bird to Dolly
Parton IMHO, we thought the change was necessary to encourage development of
DOM-based XML software.  In another word, we made a mistake when we
restricted commercial use before.  Our appologies.

Best,

Don Park
Docuverse