DOM Level 2..

From: ANOQ of the Sun <anoq@vip.cybercity.dk>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 15:29:08 +0200
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi!

Just to make sure that all those cool suggestions for DOM Level 2
doesn't disappear into cyberspace, I have created a document
on my homepage. It is a list of all suggestions that I found
on this list.

I have put names of some of the people suggesting each idea
(or at least people interested in the idea) If I have written
something that you don't like to be quoted
for or if I have put the wrong names somewhere - just
let me know...

http://users.cybercity.dk/~ccc25861/Programming/DOMEnhancements.html

Cheers
--