Re: DOM tutorials.

Hi folks,
sorry, I have to flame a little bit :^)

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Frank Boumphrey wrote:
>Jeff,
>
>>P.S:
>>Your Word file size is not 255K but 2.87M or 2870K !!! ;)
>

> Ouch!!!! Thanks for the correction!!
>
>The Word 97 file is only 255K, I can't beliieve how the conversion to Word6
>made it so huge!!!! And to think I converted it to make it more accessible.
i thought we were doing XML not word or rtf (which by the way usually is the
reason why your "word6 converted" file is blown up: "save as [word 6]" is
a "save as [rtf]" if you didn't install a "bug fix" - oh sorry - "service
pack" )

>I am going to post a Word97 version right away (which incidently looks much
>better).
which many people can't read!

why not concentrate on the content to manage instead of the style ?

With Headache,
Axel

--
-