Re: Anybody for a server-DOM spec?

From: Don Park <donpark@quake.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:02:53 -0700
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Claude,

I understand your frustration but I believe it is premature to discount the
W3C DOM Group activities.

I would like to recommend that developers interested in server-side DOM get
together and formulate a set of server-side DOM requirements, point out
weaknesses and conflicts in the DOM API, and suggest improvements.

Having been part of the DOM design process as an independent developer with
absolutely no leverage to speak of, I can assure you that knowledge and
perseverence can withstand the pull of might.  Having been part of many
independent developer initiatives, I can also assure you that fury born out
of impatience will be washed away in the next tide.

Best,

Don Park
CTO/Docuverse