Re: Implementing NodeList

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:11:10 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Final (I hope) check: Is the official statement that NodeList is _always_
live, or _sometimes_ live, in the current defintion of the API?

(I've seen good, authoritative arguments in both directions, but I'm not
sure which, if any, came from committee members. I'm willing to attempt to
code it either way, but I still need clarification on the spec as it now
stands. Whether it should change in the future is a good topic for
discussion but doesn't help me right now.)