DOM spec XML source

From: Mike Champion <mcc@arbortext.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:07:45 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Due to popular demand from this list, the next public release of the DOM
spec will include a .zip file with the XML source files that were used to
generate the spec's HTML, IDL, Java, etc.

We *cannot* release the scripts that were actually used to perform this,
because we feel that then we would have to support them, and they are built
out of a rather motley collection of tools, some of them rather obscure.
Instead, we'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to reproduce their
functionality with DOM applications ;~)

Mike Champion