class PI and enum PI, ok in IDL?

From: Martin Portman <mrp@cre.canon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 08:59:31 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org
while we're discussing the validity of the IDL spec of DOM,
and suggesting changes, can i say that having a class/interface called PI
and an enum/int (in the Node class) called PI has caused me a few headaches
when writing a set of C++ classes.

probably solved with namespaces and things like that at the
implementation level, but i havent got round to that yet.
but does this need to be addressed at the IDL level?  i'm not
an expert at IDL, just raising the question for you guys, who are.

martin.