Re: IDL Syntax...

Mike Champion wrote:
> It seems that these have been removed from the spec, for one reason or
> another. But as people are proofreading, please look out for this pattern
> and report these "bugs" to us.

Here's a list of what I corrected... I hope I remembered it all:

html.idl:

line 161: getItem(in Object name, in Object index);
                            ^^^^
name apparently conflicts with the attribute called name above.

line 163: getTags(in wstring name);
                             ^^^^
line 183: getItem(in wstring name);
                             ^^^^
line 310: attribute Object object;
                           ^^^^^^

dtd.idl:

line 36: attribute ContentType    contentType;
                                  ^^^^^^^^^^^

core.idl:

line 92: Node setNode(in wstring name, in Node node);
                                               ^^^^
line 126: attribute Document  document;
                              ^^^^^^^^

entities.idl: