REPOST: Java interface API package names

Sorry for the repost, but I was not a part of the list when I originally sent
this and none of the comments were CCed to me.  I'm interested in hearing
what people say with regards to the Java package issue.

Andrew n marshall
  student - artist - programmer
    http://www.media-electronica.com/anm-bin/anm
      "Everyone a mentor,  Everyone a pupil"