NodeList in HTML DOM

From: Claude Zervas <claude@utlco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 15:19:26 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi all,

I hope this hasn't been hashed over already, but
can someone tell me if NodeList, NamedNodeList,
and EditableNodeList are deprecated or not?

If not, I'm assuming that NodeList.getEnumerator() is
a typo and should be NodeList.getNodeIterator().

Perhaps NamedNodeList should really be a NodeMap
and the user would use a NodeIterator to sequentially
access items. A NodeList as it stands is not very useful
and could probably be deprecated, since a combination
of a NodeMap object and NodeIterators could replace both
NodeList and EditableNodeList interfaces (IMHO).

Unless, of course, I'm completeley missing something.

Thanks and best regards,
Claude Zervas
UTL Co.