Re: Re:another question: NodeIterator in DOM

From: Don Park <donpark@quake.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 15:01:06 -0700
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Akitoshi,

SaxNodeVector will soon be replaced soon with a faster, lighter, and robust
implementation of NodeIterator.

SaxNodeIterator you are looking at IS vulnerable to the changes you
mentioned.

SAXDOM has be deprecated (oh, how I hate that word) in favor of FREE-DOM
which has a cleaner and safer implementation of NodeIterator.  Vector-based
iterator is used in a few places (i.e. attributes) still but it will be
removed as soon as I get a nod from my wife.

Don Park
http://www.docuverse.com/personal/index.html