Re: test cases for xml parser & dom

From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ifi.uio.no>
Date: 15 May 1998 09:43:40 +0200
To: Rajesh N <rajesh_n1@verifone.com>
Cc: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk, www-dom@w3.org

* Rajesh N.
| can anyone give me a pointer to
| test cases for xml parser (including data validation)

James Tauber has a good list at

(BTW: List crossposting is not a good idea. I'm following your example
      so people know your question has been answered.)

"These are, as I began, cumbersome ways / to kill a man. Simpler, direct,
and much more neat / is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle /
of the twentieth century, and leave him there."     -- Edwin Brock

 http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/      http://birk105.studby.uio.no/