From: Martin Bryan <mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:36:39 +0100
Does any one know the correct procedure for unsubscribing to this group. (I
need to reduce my e-mail while travelling over the next couple of weeks.
Unsubscribe and www-dom-request don't seem to work, and I cannot trace the
message sent when I joined some time ago.)

Martin Bryan
Martin Bryan, 29 Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Glos GL3 2PU, UK
Phone/Fax: +44 1452 714029 E-mail: mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com
For more information about The SGML Centre contact
For more information about the European Commission's
Open Information Interchange (OII) initiative contact