[Fwd: New Core draft]

From: (wrong string) é <wdonne@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:04:50 +0200
To: www-dom@w3.org
I have the impression my earlier submission failed. Sorry if you get it
twice anyway.
--
Werner Donné
Re BVBA

attached mail follows:

Hi,

A few errors slipped in the IDL:

- The raises qualifiers were mistakenly written as "interface
<exception> {}"
instead of "raises (<exception>)".
- NodeIterator.moveTo shoud raise the exception NoSuchNode Exception as
TreeIterator.toNthChild does.
- The interface Attribute doesn't inherit from Node.
- The argument of Element.getAttribute should be of type wstring instead
of
name.
- The argument of Element.getAttributeNode should be of type wstring
instead of
name.
- The arguments of Element.setAttribute should be of type wstring
instead of
string.

With kind regards,
--