XML-DOM / found it ; HTML-DOM / where?

From: Steve Mato <smato@icc.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 15:47:13 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
In that the DOM Java API spec is broken into 3 pieces (BASE, XML, HTML):

I've seen at least two XML-DOM Java implementations  (SAX & IBM) of the DOM Core Level 1, Java API.  I can't find the HTML 'oriented' package though.

Anyone working on this front.  (though I understand WIDL might do the trick...)  I'd do it if I had time.  Instead I'll just have to probably parse HTML in a limited fashion, as my immediate needs require.  I was hoping to build ontop of a more flexible architecture, which I'd thought an HTML-DOM package would offer.

Steve Mato