Document Object...what's the difference compared to...

From: Dominic Evangelista <evangel1445@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 04:32:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-dom@w3.org

Well I'm very sorry to bother you guys...But I'm just "curious". I
hope it won't kill me. When I came across the word "document object"
the first thing that come to my mind is that it is an Active X
Document. Certainly I wanted to know what's all about it because I'm
still very young when in terms of VB Active X Document development. In
which I'm very interested to learn and to know....please clear my
hazzy sight. Anyone please enlighten my mind...Thanks...

Dominic-Cebu City, Phils.