Hospitality Index

From: John Nunn <jnunn@tcia.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:57:57
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Our research tells us that you might be interested in a free service for the Hospitality industry. This includes hotels, time share, health care, furnished apartments and food service.

The Hospitality Index is a free Internet online buyers guide for products and services  for the Hospitality Industry. You might be a designer, owner, buyer or manager looking for  products or services to operate, renovate or bring online a property.

Http://www.hospitality-index.com

Please visit us,  but if we have made an error in sending this to you, please accept our apologies and reply with "cancel" in the body of the note.

Thank you."
John J Nunn
http://www.hospitality-index.com
Galax, VA 24333